So I'm 28 now, all in all I still feel 21 or so. Not all that fussed about it really, I'll probably feel like this for years to come, tells me I'm more or less my own person. Anyway, here's what I got!
- A Wii U with a copy of Mario Kart 8, damn good fun. My Wii U profile thingy is *Esperium* for those of you hoping to share Wii U details.
- A Discord plushie from my sister, it's roughly 2-3 feet tall and very accurate, it can even stand and sit on its own!
- A 7-in-1 food preparation kit, looks very fancy and proper. Blender, smoothie maker, processor, and god knows what else.
- A new shirt. Nothing special, but no less pleasant.
- A Steven Merchant live stand-up CD. Should give me a few good chuckles down the line, funny guy.
- A handful of very touching fan-art from friends and acquaintances, really takes me back.
There may be more on the way in the following days, but honestly I'd be just fine with what I've received already. Today was a good day.